- Complete online Members’ Gallery application. Pay application fee with PayPal online.
Each .jpg must be titled with artist last name-first name, title of the artwork and number on the application form (example: Smith-Jane_Portrait1.jpg.)
- OR Send an e-mail and attach 4 high-quality images in jpeg format to [email protected]. Reference 2024 Members’ Gallery Application in your e-mail subject line. Each jpg image must be titled with the artist last name-first name, title of the artwork and number given to that work on the application form (example: Smith-Jane_Portrait1.jpg.)
APPLICATION FEE: _$25_
- Work does not have to be themed, but should be cohesive and should not have previously been shown in a Members’ Gallery exhibition.
- Application deadline: _Friday, August 12, 2023 by 4 pm.
- FCCA membership must remain current. If membership is not current, the application WILL NOT proceed.
The selection process for Members’ Gallery Exhibits has been refined over the last several years to be as fair, anonymous and confidential as possible. Quality images of artwork are important. Selected artists should be prepared for a professional gallery show of 35 pieces of work (depending on sizes). Please, no gallery clips or saw-tooth hangers. Hanging wire attached to D-rings preferred. Pedestals are available for 3-D work.
Email Members’ Gallery Coordinator, Joan Powell at [email protected] or call 804-761-6407.